So one of my other major obsessions in life is the holidays. You guys, I LOVE Christmas. I mean who doesn't? It's amazing. The decorations, lights, music, food, all of it. It helps too that I am still a student so I get 3.5 weeks off...it will be glorious. It also helps that my birthday is two days before Christmas so December is basically the best month ever. I am so excited for the holidays for a few reasons this year:
- Finally getting a break from school, seriously this semester has sucked out my soul and eaten it for dinner
- Seeing family, blah blah blah
- Going downtown to see all the lights and the Christkindlmarket
- For the first time J and I get to celebrate Christmas and my birthday together! (In previous years we have always been with our individual families)
- aaaand drumroll please......our honeymoon! We decided to delay our honeymoon a few months so that we could go for longer (J is a teacher so we both have a nice winter break) and so that we could escape the Chicago cold! We are sooo excited and cannot WAIT for 8 fabulous days here!
In the meantime, I"ll enjoy our cute little tree, and my new favorite ornament :)
What are your plans/traditions for the holidays?